Tuesday 20 May 2014

Horse Pic Monday

Hey! My name is Cherise and I am a new blogger. I love horses SO much! ♥♥♥♥ This is my first post...all pictures are from Pinterest...I hope you enjoy looking at them and wishing these horses were yours! ☺☺☺

Horse and cat share a tender moment as the winter snow gently falls.

Equus

I've never been lucky enough to own my own horse yet. But I'm pretty sure that when I do, he will be as wacky as this haha

Spanish mustang (Equus caballus) standing, long mane, Wyoming, USA

There is something in the bible about how god took the north wind, condensed it and called it an arabian...

Sonora and Her Diving Horse

Howdy!  Go to www.YourTravelVideos.com or just click on photo for home videos and much more on sites like this.
Sorry, but I couldn't leave this cute donkey out, even though it's not a horse! I named him big ears. ☺

"The world is best viewed through the ears of a horse." - REPIN if you agree!

memloves:    white horse with flowers on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/54637843/via/marie_guzik_mc_auley

I love this horse's color! I so want a horse like this when I can afford one.

What an unusual coat

Awww.

this is so cute!
My caption for this one: wow, you kiss good...

Did you enjoy it? More coming soon - next Monday!
Cherise ♥♥♥♥♥♥☺

9 comments:

  1. So, so, so SWEET! I love this post so much, the pics are wonderful, nice post Cherise! ♥☻
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post cherise!
    do actually have pinterest?
    if you do i'd love to follow you!
    Nyah Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nyah! Thanks. Nope, not on Pinterest, but thank you. xxx

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post, Cherise! I love horses...those pics are awesome...
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! I love horses too! Can't wait for more posts!
    Elzé(Tane and Grace's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spotted horse. I agree horses are wonderful and beautiful - just wish I had the courage to learn how to ride. I have some minor issues with heights close to the ground and control. (Grace sent me.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, some of those are very funny! Keep up the good posts Chersie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i just found your blog through God's Grace, and aw it's great.

    cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loves the first one... so cute!

    xoxo Asha

    missashablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete